Thursday, 1 January 2015

First Post - Take 2

Happy New Year Everybody!

I'm back!

You will probably notice that the look of the blog has changed and all of my old posts have gone.

After taking some time off, I have taken some time off and done a lot of thinking and a lot of writing lists.




Here's what I'm planning on doing:

I've got a months worth of fun posts lined up spanning similar posts to the ones that you have seen before ( arty, crafty stuff, school stuff and so on) as well as some other things I would like to try out.

I'm going to give everything a go and then decide on what I might carry on doing.

This is why I'd really appreciate it if you guys gave me lots of constructive criticism.

My new posting schedule is every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
So check back here again tomorrow

Orangie x

No comments:

Post a Comment